Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

??? 2 years 7 months ago #8001

two locomotives on the train is ok? if I put 3 locomotives on 4 wagons is it ok? or put 5 locomotives on 5 wagons is it ok? on server 7 .. isn't this cheating? ..I ask for the player nathanpuckey !!!! I am only waiting for an answer from Frank !!!
  • cortex
  • cortex's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

??? 2 years 7 months ago #8003

Hi Cortex,

I don’t think it’s cheating, since those locomotives need to be bought as well… you can put as many locomotives on a train as you want as far as I know.
If this isn’t correct according to Wacko and Inscius, please correct me :-)

Best,

Frank
Server Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: cortex

??? 2 years 7 months ago #8004

Wacko blocked me for a week for that, right? Your answer Frank shows that he didn't do the right thing !!! :)
  • cortex
  • cortex's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 21

??? 2 years 6 months ago #8009

I think it depends, there is no rule against having multiple locomotives per train, and there are often resonable reasons to do so. But if you have 3 engines for 4 wagons or similar, that's clearly just a way of inflating your company value, and I'd say it qualifies as cheating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, cortex, tomb
  • Inscius
  • Don't believe anyone. Including me.
  • Thank you received: 59

??? 2 years 6 months ago #8010

I think it depends, there is no rule against having multiple locomotives per train, and there are often resonable reasons to do so. But if you have 3 engines for 4 wagons or similar, that's clearly just a way of inflating your company value, and I'd say it qualifies as cheating.

So: Cortex :-) I guess the answer of Inscius says it all :-) it depends on the situation!
When you got banned for a week you knew damn well what you were doing and why :-) so, i say that was a correct call during that time ;-)

Anyway, if you see someone cheating, just try to call an admin. If that doesn’t work, make screenshots and post it in the forums as proof please :-)

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cortex, Inscius, tomb

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 ??? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.