Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Server 14 offline? 3 years 2 weeks ago #7706

Is Server #14 offline?
It is not visible in the games list of OpenTTD internet servers while it does show up on the server overview here on the BTPro website.

I would have attached two screenshots showing where/how I would expect to be able to find Server #14... But even though the limit says the attachments could be 0.1 MB per image, the two images of < 40KB gave a "limit exceeded" when trying to attach.

Basically what I tried to show (and is reproduceable) is to open multiplayer in OpenTTD (1.10.3) -> click [Find server] without any "Filtter string" -> Sort by name -> Look at the list of BTPro servers and see that Server #14 is not present.
The second image showed a direct connection attempt to "94.130.25.133:3994 (IPv4)" which by logic should be the IP/Port where Server #14 should be listening. When adding this, it shows "SERVER OFFLINE".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Server 14 offline? 3 years 2 weeks ago #7707

unfortunatly, server 14 is shut down because it was very infrequently used. We shut it down to spare resources and costs.
There are several alternative desert maps, such as #4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 28 and some servers have random maps so you can play other types of goals too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Osseblok, tomb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Server 14 offline? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.