Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Connections 10 years 2 weeks ago #2922

Been Having Some Problems With The Game Connection...
Do You Have Any Way Of Fixing It? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: B) B) B) B) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
BroHoof B) /)(\
-DrBronyGamer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Connections 10 years 2 weeks ago #2923

"Game connection" is a pretty wide argument, what exactly is the problem?

Another thing is: It looks like that you are the only person having problems, otherwise more people would have posted in this forum, which is not the case…

So: I think that if you have problems connecting, check your own internet connection, cables, signal of wireless, etc… Otherwise, post a more detailed explanation of your problem and we will be happy to (try to) help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yolobrony2014

Connections 10 years 2 weeks ago #2925

I am having possibly this same issue occasionally. Has occurred three times in the last fortnight.

The server will "timeout", losing connection.
It will then seemly freeze as you cannot access it from externally until about 5 minutes later.

Numerous times it has happened when other have been in the server, and it has affected everyone, leaving the server empty until everyone connects back up 5-10mins later.

Again, i have played an extended game, in which it occurred about 6 times in a 5 hour period, although i cannot tell you which server i was on.
Sup dudes.
Always happy to chat :)
Shoot me a PM
The following user(s) said Thank You: au, Yolobrony2014

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Connections - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.