Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

failed to find a sounds set. 10 years 8 months ago #2120

hello! I've played openttd for a while and started to playing more and more btpro. So just downloaded the btpro client.

But when I'm trying to install its saying failed to find a sounds set. pleae acquire a soundset for openttd. see section 4.1 of readme.txt.

I've manually downloaded the opensfx-0.2.3 and extracted it in the btpro openttd folder but it isnt working. can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Merijn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

failed to find a sounds set. 10 years 8 months ago #2121

hi :)

BTPro cliente CAN'T be in a totally diferent folder, because would be impossible to include all necessary files (and some are from user side). So, and as the ReadMe.txt file included says:
Installation instructions:
- ** It's recommended to make a full backup of the OpenTTD instalation folder **
- Extract "openttd.exe" and "lang" folder to OpenTTD instalation folder (usually in C:\Program files\OpenTTD). Overwrite them, if necessary.
- Run the game, enter openttd.btpro.nl website info (Username and Password) in OpenTTD Intro menu.
- Click in the "BTPro Login tool" ingame to login into your account automatically (available too under own nickname in Client List or pressing N key)

Any doubt, feel free to ask and I hope this one helps :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ST2.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 failed to find a sounds set. - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.