Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Website Changes (Again :-) ) 7 years 1 month ago #5909

Finally we can announce that the new "Currently Playing" page is online. You can find it here:

openttd.btpro.nl/currently-playing/all-servers-overview

Features:

- For CV games it will show some additional company info, like how many trains, busses, etc and a screenshot of the LAST action at a particular point in time.
- For CB games, it will show the town demands :-) Later we will extend this with a external window which will show the same info, but which you can use if you have 2 screens to put on the 2nd screen. Then you will Always be able to see what your town currently needs without the need to open the demands window in OpenTTD!

We hope you will like these changes. If you have anything that you would like to see added, please do not hesitate to react to this post :-)

Best regards,

Frank
Server Admin and Webmaster
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2, dodger007, Robertkruijt, Anni, tomb, Hellway
  • Frank
  • Frank's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Frank.

Website Changes (Again :-) ) 7 years 1 month ago #5929

For me the most interesting info in CV games is player's last year income (sum of RVs, trains, airplanes and ships; no value (or zero) during the first year of play). I would like to see it on the page, if it is easy to get from the game.
  • tomb
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Website Changes (Again :-) ) - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.