Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Awesome shooter (F2P) 12 years 4 days ago #710

Tribes Ascend is a f2p futuristic shooter (kinda like halo) with different game modes such as Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch and Capture and Hold. I'm Enjoying this game so much! :P

If you are interested in this game please register troughout my referal link: account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/?r...3&utm_campaign=email

If you play untill level 6 (which isn't that hard) then I will get the referal reward.

Off topic: I have been off for quite a while because I had issues with my computer and I am still very busy with school. This week is fully planned with tests. After this week I will be able to play Open TTD again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Awesome shooter (F2P) 12 years 4 days ago #727

Ohhh I've heard about this game, it sounds fun :P What level are you then Goodblue? :D

No worries, you haven't missed too much. Just as a note, I shouldn't be around much next week with it being my exam week.
  • cxc
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 35

Re: Awesome shooter (F2P) 12 years 3 days ago #728

I am level 16 but the unlocks are so expensive, I putted my referal link of Tribes on ALL my youtube videos in the hope someone will register throughout it and I will receive some points. LOL.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Awesome shooter (F2P) - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.