Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello 12 years 1 month ago #552

Greetings,

I dont know how should I put it, I'm new with this Multiplayer OpenTTD, but I've played with TTD back at the old days with its Demo around 2000 and the game was so much fun. Cause of that usually put it up again and again when the years passed and then few weeks ago I did the same when a friend dropped over and he got interested so we played in lan for 2-3 times after that we checked the multiplayer and we got suprised twice :D First of all that it works and second that people are playing with it. :D I've always wanted to play on multiplayer with this so I'm bloody happy :D
I'm trieing to learn the tricks other use, so right now I'm far from being good but doing my best :-)

V. Attila
From Hungary
  • Claspy
  • Claspy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Hello 12 years 1 month ago #553

Welcome to our community. Good to hear you like it. Now put your skills to the test. :P

Re: Hello 12 years 1 month ago #556

That is exactly how it was for me ;) Played TTD as a kid and found the remade OpenTTD played a bit and then happened to press the "multiplayer button" and got a pleasant surprise when the server list just kept expanding :ohmy:

See you ingame!

Last edit: by Oceanliner.

Re: Hello 12 years 1 month ago #569

Yeah, same here, I googled because i was bored late last year and I loved it as a kid, then: WTF THIS IS STILL BEING DEVELOPED!! :woohoo:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Hello - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.