Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

City Blocks Blocked 6 years 3 days ago #6539

Playing Citybuilder I don't mind having to share part of a city usually however this city was one of the only city's next to my starting town. Starting a new Citybuilder game, A player built train stations at half the citys on the map(without tracks leading to them), and I only placed 1 train station at the city next to me(with tracks leading to it). He saw my station there and built truck and bus stations completely covering the entire city roads blocking every intersection. As a less experienced player I just wanted to grow my city not expecting to win or anything. And if winning means blocking someone, I don't even care to win then anyways. For the record In case the rules are first come first serve like he tried to claim that he was there first, I built my 1 station just before he built his there and I claimed my starting town just before him(his town wasn't even close to my town and neighboring city though.)

This player was Vihamij. Server was server #13A mini citybuilder 4000.

I want to enjoy this game more but it's hard to find the right people to play it with. It's hard to play this game competitively. I think more servers with Co-Op goals would be a good idea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

City Blocks Blocked 6 years 3 days ago #6540

There's a solution when it happens, type !admin +reason or place a sign with "admin" text. An admin will join (if any available and solve the issue(s).

If no admin available, grab the max info you can, nicknames, timestamp, and some screenshots and post here :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: paperfroggy
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 City Blocks Blocked - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.