Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Walterspain stealing goods from server 12 8 years 3 months ago #4944

Had a really good game, right up until he did this. worst part is, i would properly had set my best time yet:(

tried contacting admin ingame, but sadly no reaction. ended up rage quiting at the end.
Warning: Spoiler!

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Walterspain stealing goods from server 12 8 years 3 months ago #4945

For now, the action taken was talk with him to make him understand our rules (witch he admitted didn't knew). We'll keep an eye :)

On the other hand, on the second screenshot I see a very "nasty" solution: a train to block/crash his RV's. Sometimes I understand the urge of take revenge BUT I suggest you never, and I mean really NEVER go that way. There's no reason/justification to deal with a rulebreaker breaking the rules yourself. This words are to you and all other players: revenge is never the solution, especially when leads you to cross by far the server rules boundaries too. If no admin online when something happens use this forum (as you did) to report the situation and admin team will deal with it, with actions accordingly. Hope it's understandable ^^

Good games all :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: fladpande
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Walterspain stealing goods from server 12 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.