Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Player an Trial Server Operator Complaint 9 years 7 months ago #3510

Hi, I write these lines to report a player and an administrator, the player is called Fagepafo and Administrator called DNK, Fagepafo lock a station that was building I, calling the manager replied DNK and did nothing to solve the problem, on the contrary, I ignore my repeated requests and I demanded they put the posters stating the place, before the reach the had placed step about an hour, both the player and the manager are Ukrainian, I mention this because the player Fagepafo began to using vulgar language and curse stated that it was a damn Russian, I am from Venezuela, in no time you answer or disrespect to the player, I'm not a great player but I play every day, I am respectful of other players and managers. I regret that this type of conduct is approved by an administrator finally is unfortunate that a serious manager and ST2 was not online, DNK was proof I suggest they review their behavior, thanks for your time. I have sreenshoot but system no load
Attachments:
  • sierra
  • sierra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by sierra.

Player an Trial Server Operator Complaint 9 years 7 months ago #3514

The player has been tempbanned for 7 days by HSquishy a few hours ago.

About the admin, DNK is a brand new trial admin, he's still learning and we're glad he wants to help out.
From taking a quick look in the logs, I didn't see DNK misbehave in any way, or approve the behaviour. He did however not act on the problem at hand very fast, partly because I think he was unable to find it immediatly. Anyway, he's still learning and me or an other admin will talk with him about this and other possible situations some more.
Also note that trial admins don't have all the "powers" the full admins have.

I hope this clears things up and puts an end to this?
The BTPro team is never out to disrespect any player, and we do take things like this serious, but from what I've seen the disrespect and the vulgar language was all from the, now banned, player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Player an Trial Server Operator Complaint 9 years 7 months ago #3522

Thanks for the prompt reply, I understand, no problem for me
  • sierra

Player an Trial Server Operator Complaint 9 years 7 months ago #3555

Hi, sierra
As vGelder has rightly explained, "trial" means also "learning", so these days just can not puzzle out the situations as quick as experienced people do; but it seems a part of learning to get an admin request and try to find out what has happend and who misbehaves exactly - even not fast, or at least not so urgent as playes who are involved feel themselves; only doing will bring experience in this case and will reduce possible mistakes to the minimum. What about probable communication to players from my country, I am just to assure you that it has nothing to persuade me to act like an asshole ;-) thats on my honor and concsience.
However, sorry for a delay with those blockings and thank you for understanding.
  • DNK
  • Thank you received: 10

Player an Trial Server Operator Complaint 9 years 7 months ago #3557

DNK Greetings, I appreciate your answer, I understood the situation, in the begin mistakenly thought that they agreed to observe your inactivity, and more when I use the command! Players, and saw that the two were from Ukraine, and insulted me by reference the Russians, before leaving the game made ​​an offensive comment towards you and Fapefago sincerely regret having done so and I offer apologies to you and him, but also suggest to Fapefago respect to the players, since I had not done nothing against. Surely this post will have errors as I use google translator, my English is very poor. Thanks again for your response and for your time.
  • sierra

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Player an Trial Server Operator Complaint - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.