Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

maxou6fps destroys server 30 gameplay 1 month 3 weeks ago #8440

player maxou6fps who play a lot recent time on serv 30 makes it really bad for pleasure of playing there.
Not even growing its towns but enjoys making trouble to other players.
Last game even placed a wall on the ocean claiming the oil rig is closer to his town and its his, not even using that oil rig before i started using it and delivering technical supplies. I didn't care he started taking from there because its not against rules, but placing wall on the ocean and reserving land is. Not telling about his abusive land reserving every game.
fastupload.io/aBN1kgwp9s6cu6N/preview
The following user(s) said Thank You: kraFtzu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

maxou6fps destroys server 30 gameplay 1 month 3 weeks ago #8441

Yeah, I'd like to second this opinion. He never impacted my game directly but I have seen him get into silly arguments and blocking wars with other players. He is also buying land around his town to shape it's growth, I let him know it's against the rules to which he replied "oh, sorry, didn't know that" and keeps doing it every game anyway.

As for taking the oil from the rig that you supplied with Engineering Supplies, I think that is against the rules - rule #3 talks about FIRS related cargoes but I guess it's not a big deal since you can easily overproduce anything by supplying industries so ... meh, whatever. =)

edit: the guy seems more cooperative lately,therefore I think it's ok to withdraw this complaint.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kraFtzu.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 maxou6fps destroys server 30 gameplay - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.