Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #3374

Your name ingame:Lewiss67
Admin who banned you: ?
Reason why you are banned:?
Explain why you should be unbanned: I only started playing OpenTTD around two weeks ago, last weekend I decided to give muultiplayer ago, I was terrible so for the last week I have been watching YouTube tutorials and playing single player to practice. Tried to connect to a server for the first time in a week and I am banned from all of your servers. Although at the time I did not read your rules (something I am going to read if I get unbanned, haha) I cannot recall anything from the game which could lead to me being banned, I was miles behind any other players and I was making next to no money ( due to my un-experience at the time) . I apologize if I have broken any rules and accidentally upset any players in the server.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #3376

your IP is on the range of a previous ban, maybe not even related to you. Hope you understand, because it's the way we have to protect our servers from nasty and dirty players ;)

but since it's a ban with more then 1 year old, I'll give it a go and will lift it in next minutes.
That's good news to you but ofc, always recomended to read our server rules and mandatory to respect them ^^

Feel free to ask any doubts you have and enjoy the games :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewiss67
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Ban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #3377

Thanks for the unban!

I have read your rules and am looking forward to playing on some of your servers!

My IP address changes frequently as I live in a shared accommodation with around 40 people sharing the same internet, it gets overloaded and freezes so the router gets reset regularly, some times 4-5 times a day. Is this going to be a problem for me, is it going to get me banned again in the future?

Thanks for your help!

Ban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #3378

will only be a problem to you if any person using same connection as you enter our servers to do bad things (aka not respecting our server rules). that's the problem of shared internets, "the fair pay for the sinner". but nothing we can do about it, IP ban/tempban is the major protection we have.

hopefully, it won't happen :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Ban Appeal 9 years 8 months ago #3379

Thats ok then, I dont think anyone in my accomodation has ever played OpenTTD. Thanks for your help and your quick replies!

Ban Appeal 9 years 7 months ago #3571

Username:Millzyefc
Don't know admin who banned me Can't remember when or why I was banned I apologise for not playing sensibly in the past and would like to continue playing sensibly please, I have read the rules and understand not to mess around in future.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Ban Appeal - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.