Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Regarding rule #3 10 years 3 months ago #2479

Hi!

I have read that it is against the rules to take advantage of another players secondary resources like Goods, Steel, etc. However, I am wondering whether it is okay, or not, to transport the resources from a primary industry that another player is already ocupying? Say player A is transporting from a coal mine that produces 1000 tonnes of coal, can player B take advantage of this? I realise it is bad karma, but then again it is a competetion :)

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Regarding rule #3 10 years 3 months ago #2481

Yes you can! Competition on primary resources is allowed. So that goes for all industries that don't require input to produce and all cities and towns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kandoomagic
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Regarding rule #3 10 years 3 months ago #2482

Another question: If I can only find 1 secondary industry that accepts the primary resource I want to transport, and another player is already supplying that secondary industry; what is the policy on who gets to transport the secondary resources from that industry?

Thank you in advance!

Regarding rule #3 10 years 3 months ago #2483

Well, I doubt that will happen, but hypothetical.

You can bring primary resources to a secondary industry that is already being supplied by another player, however, the player that is the first user, gets to take all the secondary/tertiary resources that are produced, doesn't matter how much the other player(s) bring in. So I suggest to always take a free secondary industry and if a competitor starts delivering to your secondary industry I suggest you warn him about the rules, so that he/she can pick another secondary industry if they want.
  • vGelder
  • Thank you received: 55

Regarding rule #3 10 years 3 months ago #2484

I see. Thank you for your time. I appreciate your help very much. Have a nice day!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Regarding rule #3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.