Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Game restarting with new map from some clonned accounts 4 years 5 months ago #6975

That casus is frequent at server Nr. 6. Games is broken by player (nick pepe, country Ukraine) minutes 30 ago(voting together with his another cloned account for game restarting with new map, country Ukraine nick goddi). It is not a first time. The analogic game broking by the same person were at 14, 18, 22, 23, 24, 27, 29, 31 of October and 6th of November and today. I wrote about it for person sponsored those games, but there is no results... Admin not reacted to this... Help, I not find possibilities play at BTPRO, I plan leave this community... Awaiting fairy playing...
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game restarting with new map from some clonned accounts 4 years 5 months ago #6976

Replied by PM.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Game restarting with new map from some clonned accounts 4 years 4 months ago #6978

Analogic breaking game some minutes ago. By player pepe (Ukraine). Problem at server Nr.6 continues...

Game restarting with new map from some clonned accounts 4 years 4 months ago #6979

One more game was interrupted by player nick Pepe (Ukraine) together with his cloned account - wotting for new game with new map in Server Nr.6. This is the second day in a row. This goes on for a whole month. Breaking the rules becomes the norm...

Game restarting with new map from some clonned accounts 4 years 4 months ago #6981

Last edit: by cortex.

Game restarting with new map from some clonned accounts 4 years 4 months ago #6982

One more game broken some minutes ago by pepe (Ukraine) and his cloned account goddi (Ukraine). Voting for game restarting with new map. Server Nr.6.

Last edit: by Kill Gates.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Game restarting with new map from some clonned accounts - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.