TOPIC:

it will not open (1.11.1) 2 years 11 months ago #7745

Download stable (1.11.1) not work !!!! it will not open
  • cortex
  • cortex's Avatar Topic Author
  • BTPro VIP Member
  • BTPro VIP Member
  • Thank you received: 21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

it will not open (1.11.1) 2 years 11 months ago #7746

hi, as far as i know servers are being updated, meantime I was able to download previous versions on this link:
cdn.openttd.org/openttd-releases/
download version 1.11.0 and you can continue playing until servers are up to date

take care
The following user(s) said Thank You: cortex
  • umj
  • Thank you received: 1

it will not open (1.11.1) 2 years 10 months ago #7782

Is there somebody who succeeded in running the game. I mean any version that do not crash right after you start it. Please, share your experience. New BTPro client download does not contain ReadMe.txt, so maybe there are players who guessed on what to do with those files. Personally, I tried x32 and x64. None appears to be working.

it will not open (1.11.1) 2 years 10 months ago #7784

Maybe you've got the same problem as described here, post #7762 . Read my reply + if you want to try my x64 build - see PM.

Hope it helps!
Happy gaming!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shinrei
  • tomb
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

it will not open (1.11.1) 2 years 10 months ago #7786

I started from uninstalling openTTD and deleting folder C:\Users\Shinrei\Documents\OpenTTD. I have installed openttd-1.11.1-windows-win64.exe. It crashes just after starting. Then I replaced openttd.exe with the one that you have compiled. Runned it. Message popped-up stating: No available language packs (invalid versions?). After that I downloaded BTPro_Client_1.11.1_1111A_64bit.zip and copied from unzipped archive lang and newgrf folders to the folder in which the game was installed (S:\Game\OpenTTD) replacing existing files. Runned it. Client crashes just after start. Then I copied everything from BTPro_Client_1.11.1_1111A_64bit to S:\Game\OpenTTD. Runned it. The game crashes. After that I replaced openttd.exe with file compiled by you again. Runned it. The game crashes.
Concerning Microsoft Visual С++ 2015 Redistributable, I have Microsoft Visual С++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x64) - 14.23.27820 installed as well as (x86) and many other redistributables starting from 2008 till 2017. Search on C: drive have shown 27 files named msvcp140.dll.

it will not open (1.11.1) 2 years 10 months ago #7787

Ok, there is no reason to give up. Let's continue. I have uninstalled openTTD, deleted everything from S:\Game\OpenTTD and deleted folder C:\Users\Shinrei\Documents\OpenTTD. Then I downloaded cdn.openttd.org/openttd-releases/1.11.0-...C1-windows-win64.exe. Runned it. The game started. Now it asks to download graphics package. I agreed to download. The game opened. I searched internet in multiplayer mode and found 1 server which I can join. There is no BTPro servers which are working on 1.11.0-RC1. Why?

Last edit: by Shinrei.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 it will not open (1.11.1) - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.