Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New cargo server proposition 8 years 10 months ago #4334

thx tomb for the suggestion. it's a neat idea indeed ^^

The idea of random climates appeared after create the Cargo GS we have now, I didn't want 3 new servers for the 3 climates on the loop now. Toyland was kept out because it's the unpopular buddy but it's now depending on a cfg setting ^^

Currently I'm working on some updates: GameScripts and plugins. Together, they'll provide new game modes but requires "badass" changes/updates, and ofc, the tests to see if all is as expected. All this is made with admin team free time (we all have personal lifes: work, school, loves, etc etc).

As Frank said, ASAP, but without promises (from my side mostly). But the suggestion is not forgotten (because it's good ^^). It's more a reminder that things don't appear with a fingers snap. But we always try our best :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New cargo server proposition 8 years 10 months ago #4335

Thanx ST2, I'm glad you like the idea. And I really understand that everything is made in free time and averyone of the team has got personal life. Me too. I will not rush you, you'll introduce it some day in the future. No problem!

I also know how hard is to create a good configuration (settings/scripts/plugins) and that it requires lots of testing before introducing to the players. As I already mentioned some time ago, I appreciate your hard work and the quality of the service.

So, no promises required, just keep the idea in mind.

BTW: Toyland is "eye-burning", I never wanted to play it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2
  • tomb
  • tomb's Avatar Topic Author
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 New cargo server proposition - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.