Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cargo Server - company value too low - WTF?! 9 years 2 months ago #3994

I didn't miss the link and I don't attack anybody here... Maybe it sounds a bit like this because english is a foreign language for me and I'm not that highly political guy in general.

I'm also knowing what it means to keep the servers up and running, because I've written a PHP based MMOG in my earlier life. This was also done in my free time and I've never got paid for it. And I've experienced likely the same problems as you do. With users and with not-so-good working source code. Because of that I wanted to help, I solved most of these problems by disabling buggy parts of the code so that they couln't mess with my users and logged data to examine the problem. With this data most of the problems where solved very easy or functions like one which is rating company value over playing time could easy be calibrated.

Adding points manually sounds like work. I don't know why your script could'nt be temporary altered so that the points are given regardless of the company value/time rating. This would remove the whole problem until the function is working correctly... but I don't know your source code and your intensions with this function.
  • Ben
  • Ben's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cargo Server - company value too low - WTF?! 8 years 11 months ago #4230

same problem @ 1.5.0 busybee server. did'nt score any points (company value/performance too low) while this server is not about company rating ...

Cargo Server - company value too low - WTF?! 8 years 11 months ago #4231

Talib, when you enter the server, you receive this message "This is a TEST Busy Bee Goals server, you won't get any Community points on this server." in a server called "-BTPro.nl- #99 - 1.5.0 BusyBee Goals |RANDOM map| START-GOAL (TESTING)".

I really don't understand your surprise when not getting points, it's all there, take 30 seconds to read it!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teuntjuh
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Cargo Server - company value too low - WTF?! - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.