Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

version conflict 2 years 11 months ago #7764

I believe msvcp140.dll is required, not msvxp140.dll (you misspelled the name).

Unfortunatelly, BTPro Client 1.11.1 requires this library, and I've just spot it right now. It is compiled in a slightly different way than usually (technically speaking: MFC is linked dynamically, not statically as it always has been), that's why this file is required. I will report this fact to admins, I hope they will rebuild the client soon and deliver version not requiring msvcp140.dll.

From the other hand: msvcp140.dll should be available in your Windows installation, because a lot of software uses it. But obviously you don't have it installed correctly. You can try to fix this issue by downloading (directly from Microsoft) and installing Microsoft Visual С++ 2015 Redistributable (x86 or x64 version, for 32- or 64-bit OS respectively). Hope it helps, as a temporary solution.
  • tomb
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

version conflict 2 years 11 months ago #7772

nope. it is old laptop with many bugs... still wonder how it still works ^^
i cant install mc++, tried many times.. some bodies assure me that if i recall system from begin it will all work but i dont want take risk

so only wait for next uptade can help.. wonder why is new uptade after a week from another... that older was work.. sad that i cant play ;/

version conflict 2 years 11 months ago #7774

There were two updates of the official game in April. Version 1.11.0 was released on 2021-04-01, 1.11.1 was released on 2021-04-18. BTPro Client was a little bit late: version 1.11.0 was ready on 2021-04-17, and then - pretty soon - 1.11.1 was released. That's why version 1.11.0 was available for such a short time.

I sent you PM with solution to your problem.
Happy gaming!

Edit: You can also try to launch the game with -v win32 on the commandline options, to force non-accelerated video.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank
  • tomb
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

Last edit: by tomb.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 version conflict - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.