Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Auto Login not working 9 years 6 months ago #3526

Hi there guys,

My name is Daniel, ive just joined this site after playing a few online games with people. However im facing an issue with the autologin on server 12A. Ive put my username and password in and it still says "wrong username or password" when trying to login. Am i missing something as i have seen people login?

Cheers

Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Auto Login not working 9 years 6 months ago #3529

Hi Dan,

As far as we know there are no issues at the moment with the automatic login feature of the BTPro client.

Please try to login to the website and use the exact same credential details in the client (maybe enter it again, just to be sure) and try to login again...

Not that this really helps in your case, but since other people don't have any problems, I don't think there is an issue which needs to be solved other than wrongly typed username and password.

Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Frank
Server Admin

Last edit: by Frank.

Auto Login not working 9 years 6 months ago #3578

Hi Frank,

I have the same problem like Dan. Before it works good, but since the last versionchange the auto login token answer to me the same. ST2 test with me some things but we have no solution.

Thanks

F.P.

Auto Login not working 9 years 6 months ago #3579

hello :)

since BTPro client is a personalized executable (exe), sometimes it's the firewall that don't allow it to connect to website to retrieve the token. It's not the first time / player that have the same problem and the solution is: tell your firewall (or any other security software used) to allow that connection.
Every time I compile a new version I got the same problem, but I already know how to solve it :P (as described)

Hope it helps :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Auto Login not working 9 years 6 months ago #3580

Compiled binary with patch should not behave any differently to firewall from vanilla client. Unless it contains dangerous hacks! :)
Admin of Novapolis OpenTTD servers, www.novapolis.net
  • TheDude
  • Novapolis admin
  • Thank you received: 11

Auto Login not working 9 years 6 months ago #3581

Maybe they just need to put the exception in the firewall in again. My firewall originally blocked the vanilla too and I need to start it all up as administrator, vanilla and client. Same for your client TheDude.
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Auto Login not working - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.