Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

just won a game, but no points 9 years 3 months ago #3932

ok, too bad for me.
Gotta pay more attention when starting a game then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

just won a game, but no points 8 years 10 months ago #4430

I'm replying to this topic because I do not want to start a new thread, and I've got the same issue: just won a game, no points. It was on server #28, probably game #218, about 20 minutes ago (13:55 GMT I guess). I've got no screenshot, and I think I was logged in. Maybe the server was not able to connect to the database? Recently I'm very often receiving "Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL" when I try to open any BTPro html page. (these two facts may not be related; I expect servers and database engine are on the same machine or LAN, my connection from web browser is remote, just guessing the reason).

Anyway, if you can identify me and my points, please add them to my account, if not - my bad luck, no regrets :-)
  • tomb
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

just won a game, but no points 8 years 10 months ago #4436

hello tomb :)

sorry don't reply earlier but we were busy trying to find a solution for what (we think) that caused the errors you mentioned. A tournament came in the middle that didn't help on this (but was highly fun to watch ^^). Anyway, we think will be better now and if happens again, please just say.

Not much more I can do about your game on #28, but I tried :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

just won a game, but no points 8 years 10 months ago #4438

Hello ST2 and thanks for finding my lost points! B) I know you were busy and I really understand it. In my opinion you responded very fast, no need to excuse.

I hope you and Frank solved the problem, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed, just in case :P

Greetings to the whole admin team!
  • tomb
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 234

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 just won a game, but no points - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.