Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wacko1978 spoiling players' games 6 years 2 months ago #6446

I don;t feel the need to put that part here, because he is not complaining here, he might not appreciate me putting his ipadresses from the logs in tihs forumthread, so no, I won't.
There was roughly 2,5 minutes between me asking him to remove the sections and me removing them myself. I my opinion this is more than enough to start working on a solution, instead he kept playing on normally.

There was roughly 3 minutes between me asking you to fix you station and me fixing it myself.

Both cases i thought i gave you enough time to start fixing it yourself. And the fix for you was simply completing the station so the sections were connected again. simple action, took me mere seconds, so no need to wait 3 minutes with it.

Don't worry, i will not ban you for complaining here, not even when you dare me to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Wacko1976.

Wacko1978 spoiling players' games 6 years 2 months ago #6448

@ST2:
It's player's duty to read and respect our server rules (it's shown on the window when you create a company); in case of doubts ask an admin or post your questions in our forum;
>>People are sometimes not even aware they are braking any rules and what happens from our (simple player perspective) is that a "sheriff" is coming and first shooting without asking or explaining what really happened (this is exactly what happened in that game and few other which i saw recently

- Wacko1976 followed the "book", by pointing what was wrong and why (the rule number of cheating in cause) and even joining the companies to fix the violations; He wasn't forced to it, but for you (Pir and the other player) it's mandatory to read and respect our server rules!
>> again this game is about competition, it is not happening to often that the game is really a gg and not boring, so when finally two players are really "fighting" for the victory and struggling to get to 100% than they may not even pay attention that much to the chat and making arbitrary fixes for them as Wacko did in that game complete spoils the operation - the question is why he did this change and not another one which would be at least not that harmful ? To be honest I was so much into the game that i did not even realize if Wacko was pointing out any problem (I am still not sure of that and would like to see the transcription) and please do not tell me that you cannot follow coz if you are a real player you know how challenging it can become when you are really fighting with another player

>>Your correct action would he ask for help to fix stations or whatever rulebreak it was, NOT starting using offensive language because an admin was trying to point what was wrong.

My language was the result of what happened to the first player and then to me as admin with the arbitrary action put all the operations to stealth.

@Wacko:
>>There was roughly 2,5 minutes between me asking him to remove the sections and me removing them myself. I my opinion this is more than enough to start working on a solution, instead he kept playing on normally.
There was roughly 3 minutes between me asking you to fix you station and me fixing it myself.

… and both of us were surprised that suddenly our operation become stealth - is there any rule we have to read everything what is written ?
The way you have resolved the "problem" was the worst possible especially considering the fact that it was not even cheating - please show me on my case how i was cheating, how the setup I had gave me any resource advantage?

>>Don't worry, i will not ban you for complaining here, not even when you dare me to.
I am not worried, please go ahead and fulfill you threads, you are an admin at the end so you can do any arbitrary decision.

@ST2, Wacko:
Guys you are just humans and as every human you are making errors and misjudgments instead of protecting yourself each other sometime it makes sense to rethink if what you are doing is just simple fair. People are trying to relax in the evening and invest some time to build something for fun and have a nice time and because of the actions like that you are wasting someone's life.

Now please behave as admins and apply ur ban rule number whatever on me that will ultimately cure me from playing this game anymore.
  • Pir
  • Pir's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Wacko1978 spoiling players' games 6 years 2 months ago #6449

Pir wrote: Now please behave as admins and apply ur ban rule number whatever on me that will ultimately cure me from playing this game anymore.

Each player is free to play where he/she wants but, what I ask you as an admin is: read and respect our server rules and the admin team. After that, you can read entire thread to check if any doubt is already answered/clarified. If not, feel free to make a new topic.

About the "ultimate cure from playing this game", I think you're able to make that decision yourself ^^
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Wacko1978 spoiling players' games 6 years 2 months ago #6450

ok good bye
  • Pir
  • Pir's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Wacko1978 spoiling players' games - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.