Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: K1 Server The 1 billion a year turnover challenge

K1 Server The 1 billion a year turnover challenge 3 weeks 6 days ago #7045

Inscius wrote: Nevertheless, it was a fun challenge, though I don't think I'm a speedy enough builder to do it the normal way.

That’s where you’re wrong, me from the past!
i.postimg.cc/LsM2mdm0/1billion.png
I hit 1 billion a year in my last game, though right after this, a misplaced piece of track threw my entire system into chaos, my income collapsed down to 600-something million, and I had to spend the rest of the game fixing traffic problems. I wasn’t able to hit 1 billion a year again before the game ended, but I still think this counts. On the plus side, I did learn some traffic management lessons.

“Build like a maniac” definitely seems to be the right strategy, if you can call it a strategy. I didn’t do anything strange this game, started with coal, then iron ore (because I had a bunch of mines right next to my coal line), then oil, steel and goods, and finally farms.

I also managed to reduce my personal best by about 30 minutes this game (37 years, 8h 27 min), now I just need to do that 3 times over, and I’ll be able to compete with Telamon =).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Utslagsnes
  • Inscius
  • Fresh BTPro Poster
  • Fresh BTPro Poster
  • Don't believe anyone. Including me.
  • Thank you received: 5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Inscius. Reason: Additional info
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2018 K1 Server The 1 billion a year turnover challenge - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.