Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

HINT: Not seeing other players signs? 11 years 4 months ago #1542

Similar post as made other place, because many times I've seen that players have difficulty with this subject, not seeing other players signs!! This fact can hinder communication with admins and/or other players. So... some short explanations for it

- To learn how place/edit/remove a sign: wiki.openttd.org/Sign

I guess until now nothing new! But since r22708 ( FS#4701 ) other companies signs, station names, etc, are disabled by default. To enable them... follow this steps:
- Long click in Options button at the menu (3rd counting from the left)
- Enable the "competitor signs and names displayed" option, as shown in this on next image: dl.dropbox.com/u/48606680/Selection808126878.png

Maybe the new players don't know it and most of them don't read this forum too!! And probably forum readers already know it!! Anyway, this is not OpenTTD wiki (last time I check), but there's a hint for it.

Good games all

PS: most of OpenTTD online players don't even read this basic tips/hints , but worth a try! Of course, OpenTTD Tutorial and Game Mechanics are good suggestions too :)
  • ST2
  • ST2's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ST2.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 HINT: Not seeing other players signs? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.