Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

25mil Temperate & Sea Level/Rivers 11 years 11 months ago #823

Hello, I've been making the 25mil Temperate my home of choice, first game to inspect, and play on. With that said, I'd like to offer the server admin a small suggestion. Since NoSHIP is the desired flag, wouldn't it be good to lower the sea level/rivers. Not that I'm complaining, for all I know it might be aslow as it can go, and I just am feeling a streak of bad random world generation gameplay. *bonkself* Just thought I'd toss this out, and see if anybody else thinks less water, would be better. Maybe turn RANDOM on for all 4 edges, instead of sea tiles.. Unless its that way to prevent abuse. *shrug*

Logic: A more strategic spline would yield more benefits to more competitors.

I am not for increasing the world size however, FYI. I like that size, and the rectangular shape rocks, in my opinion. Really looks like a map.

Take care, Knutor
  • Knutor
  • Knutor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: 25mil Temperate & Sea Level/Rivers 11 years 11 months ago #824

Hi Knutor, Yeah this server is my fave as well so I understand what you mean here, when its good its good, but gets more than its fair share of bad seeds and maps that just arnt fun to play. I agree the size is great and so adjusting edges or the amout of water might be a good idea, I will see what frank and the other admins think would be the best options :)

Re: 25mil Temperate & Sea Level/Rivers 11 years 11 months ago #825

Knutor and Teckers,

I agree... we should get rid of the water since it's pointless anyways with NOSHPS :-) I will check what an appropriate time is to shut down this server and will start checking the settings.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 25mil Temperate & Sea Level/Rivers - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.