Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New servers? Let me know what you think. 11 years 11 months ago #808

More servers I think are needed some set to year 2020 for a start one for winter, temperate and desert, all quick goal and short goal. This will help keep the later trains still in the game.

Then Maybe open up some Ultra hard servers on temperate and desert.
Just changing the settings around Like make the towns more hostile, limit terraforming a lot, make the hills make a massive change in speed. Also any other settings and options that you think of would be good.

This of course all accounts to if we have the resources available and to what our head chief Franks has to say.

Thanks.
The best Admin ever!
  • Mr_Frosty
  • Mr_Frosty's Avatar Topic Author
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: New servers? Let me know what you think. 11 years 11 months ago #810

Maybe open up some Ultra hard servers on temperate and desert.

I vote for this :)

About harder settings I opened a thread here

Re: New servers? Let me know what you think. 11 years 11 months ago #815

Ships and Vehicles Only for TLAP day. No trains, and no air. On a 25mil Mountan Quickie. No snow. No desert. Disasters on. Ramming speed! Ahoy! Might need to tweak the goal, with trains off, it might go really slow, til the offshore oil rigs kick in. And at 40 knots, that's mind numbingly slow, but its what we skalleywags need. Avaste sea skipper, to the starboard plank, and into the belly of sharks, ye must go.

Take care, Knutor

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 New servers? Let me know what you think. - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.