Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Increment terraforming limit value 9 years 11 months ago #2993

I noticed that the current terraforming limit is reached noticeably fast, is there any possibility of having it increased to at least twice its current value? At least in the K3 Ultra Hard server, in which the land is extremely irregular with all that water and mountains, and creating smooth lines takes ages due to that annoying limit.

Thanks in advance.
  • Andrex
  • Andrex's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Increment terraforming limit value 9 years 11 months ago #2994

well, K3 Ultra Hard server is kind of my baby :P

the few games I play.... it's there! The terraforming limit is part of the HARD, where terraforming must be used very wisely and not abusively.
Part of the strategy on that server is look the map and choose the path for the tracks, always trying to adapt the tracks to the terrain and not the contrary ^^
with some practice rarely you'll reach the terraforming limit... tracks can look a bit ugly at the time but to turn more "beatifull" with time, cash and ofc... the terraforming limit :P

this is my opinion, hope it helps :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Increment terraforming limit value 9 years 11 months ago #3011

ST2 wrote: well, K3 Ultra Hard server is kind of my baby :P

the few games I play.... it's there! The terraforming limit is part of the HARD, where terraforming must be used very wisely and not abusively.
Part of the strategy on that server is look the map and choose the path for the tracks, always trying to adapt the tracks to the terrain and not the contrary ^^
with some practice rarely you'll reach the terraforming limit... tracks can look a bit ugly at the time but to turn more "beatifull" with time, cash and ofc... the terraforming limit :P

this is my opinion, hope it helps :)

Thats a nice feature!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Increment terraforming limit value - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.