Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Teamplay CityBuilder 10 years 9 months ago #1944

My idea is: Players can invite each other in the Forums and start Companies with multiple people. And if there is about 2 full teams, the Time Limit will start and the people within those Teams will have to help each other to Build a city from 500 Citizens (Like in the CityBuilder servers) to something like 10,000. And if the Teams cannot make a town to grow into a City with 10,00 Citizens. The team with the biggest city, wins and gets points. With the same plugin as the CityBuilder servers have, just with a time limitation and teams. The though behind this is to Promote teamwork between different people. If there is possible it would be nice to see a Money cap, the idea behind that is that Players can go afk, also; more and more needs the city gets the harder it will be to fullfill them. Possibly a afk time limit, something like 5 minutes or so; also players may request a game pause if they have to to go the Bathroom or something like that so that the teams can lay a plan. Since this is just an idea with a simple concept; to promote teamwork; and more tactical gameplay. This souded like a Good Idea in Theory so I figured to post this :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Teamplay CityBuilder - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.