Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Games 12 years 3 months ago #197

Which other games do you play or have you played.

I play a bit of Skyrim and APB Reloaded. I played League of Legends for a year but I quitted playing like 3 months ago. They changed too much and my friends also stopped playing. Me and my friends were always on skype when we played together. I also made videos for youtube on my channel. youtube.com/Goodblue77

And now Open TTD is too addicted so I don't play other games that often anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Games 12 years 3 months ago #202

Goodblue77 wrote: Which other games do you play or have you played.

I play a bit of Skyrim and APB Reloaded. I played League of Legends for a year but I quitted playing like 3 months ago. They changed too much and my friends also stopped playing. Me and my friends were always on skype when we played together. I also made videos for youtube on my channel. youtube.com/Goodblue77

And now Open TTD is too addicted so I don't play other games that often anymore.

Well... I don't play any other games... Hell, I don't even play OpenTTD anymore that often unfortunatly due to "some" lack of time!

Frank

Re: Games 12 years 3 months ago #224

good old DooM!! (or DooM2)

there is also still a "big" community

for example some weeks ago we played with up to 34 players at the same time on a server:

(we played through doom2 on nightmare skill and made it after 46 hours 35 minutes and 46 seconds :D)

Last edit: by error.

Re: Games 12 years 3 months ago #235

Battlefield heroes is so fun to mess around. If you start to playing this game plz register troughout my referal link. :) Helps me out. www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/ref/2262514306

This is me testing the overpowered combo of 2 long range shotguns.

This is me messing around with troop traps.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Games - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.