Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hard Knock Life (as an admin) 11 years 3 months ago #1655

In het kader van opgeruimd staat netjes zouden ze jou aan je ballen op moeten knopen aan de hoogste boom.
Als je nog niet eens het IQ hebt om te denken voordat je doet, dan verdien je de lucht niet die je in ademt.
Eerlijk waar, als je denkt, internetheld, dan vergis je je.
Als je naast me zou zitten zou ik PRECIES hetzelfde zeggen tegen dit soort achterlijk gedrag.
En ja, ik weet wat je nu denkt, 'over achterlijk gesproken'. Gast, als iemand zich zoals jou gedraagt,
dan verdien je iedere negatieve opmerking die je krijgt.

Je gaat toch niet iemand z'n bedrijf verwijderen omdat deze wordt geblokt en,
om het punt duidelijk te maken, de ander blokkeert om zo samen tot een oplossing te komen.
Honestly, ik snap dat het speciaal onderwijs zwaar voor je is, maar dit is te zielig voor woorden.
Papa Teuntje lost het wel op, ben benieuwd hoe jij je kinderen later gaat behandelen...

i got this message by a player called: Boelie.
he said the following:

In the sector of cleared it says you should be hanged up by ur balls into the highest tree.
if you dont even have the IQ to think before you act, then you dont deserve to breathe the air you live in.
really, if you think, internethero... then you are wrong.
And if you would be sitting next to me i would say exactly the same against this stupid behaviour.
And yes, i know what you think now, 'talking about retarded'. dude, if someone acts like you,
then you dont deservee every negative comment you get.

you arent going to delete someones company because he gets blocked and,
tries to making the point clear by blocking the other player, so they can come to a solution together..
honestly, i understand that special education is heavy for you, but this is too pathetic for words...
daddy Teuntje will fix it... i am wondered how you are going to raise ur kids in the near future...

the story is simple,
1. Boelie gets blocked
2. Boelie blocks the person that blocks him
3. that person calls an admin
4. i reset boelie for blocking
5. boelie shouldve called an admin himself and not block the other player...
6. boelie starts to act like a complete retard, and starts swearing, cursing me, and disobeying me.
7. boelie gets a ban.
8. i get this stupid message from him which is at top of comment...

people, i am trying to make a point VERY clear here! when someone annoys you by blocking, or what so ever..
DO NOT DO THE SAME TO THAT PERSON! CALL AN ADMIN INSTEAD!

thats all for todays class =D

regards,
Teuntjuh
do not hestitate to ask me or anybody else of the operators/admins for help and questions.
  • Teuntjuh
  • Teuntjuh's Avatar Topic Author
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Hard Knock Life (as an admin) 11 years 2 months ago #1666

Well, it sure as hell shows that you have literally NO skill in English. Letting google translate do a poor job at it.

Well people, I'm sure you want to know Teuntjeh better. So here is his dating site profile: XXXXXXX

Don't be shy now! He says he's only looking for a woman, but I can promise you he swings both ways!
If anyone wants his facebook and youtube page, feel free to ask!

Last edit: by Teuntjuh. Reason: dont mess with my private life ;)

Re: Hard Knock Life (as an admin) 11 years 2 months ago #1669

Boelie, why so lame?
  • cxc
  • Thank you received: 35

Re: Hard Knock Life (as an admin) 11 years 2 months ago #1670

lol
do not hestitate to ask me or anybody else of the operators/admins for help and questions.
  • Teuntjuh

Re: Hard Knock Life (as an admin) 11 years 2 months ago #1672

Lame? No, this is not lame.

This is putting someone in his place for the errors of his ways. He tries to play the big boy game with his brain, unfortunately for him he is lacking the capacity to win. If someone thinks he's a king, though he is really a peasant, it's only fair to bring him back to reality.

If he had thought before he acted, or even apologized for his actions, then we would not be having this conversation. It's simple causality: Yannic is a complete idiot -> he makes mistakes -> does not show responsibility for his actions -> he gets put in place by a superior of his species.

Simples :)

Re: Hard Knock Life (as an admin) 11 years 2 months ago #1673

if i can remember correctly cxc was there at the time being, with 2 more admins... they all seen what happened, you blocked someone because they blocked you, than it is YOUR mistake if you get resetted! you started to act like a complete retard vs the admins, telling me that i didnt do my job correctly? you didnt do it right, you should've called an admin ;) thats what the rules say.. so you can jump either high or low, this is an endless discussion which you will never win.

so, last warning, behave
  • Teuntjuh

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Hard Knock Life (as an admin) - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.