Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello 11 years 7 months ago #1206

Hi, i'm Cossack. Thought i'd introduce myself on here because you'll probably end up seeing me about these servers for the next couple of months. Well, about me, up until a couple of days i was one of n-ice's top players and i must say they speak very highly of you all over there(especially frank). You're probably wondering why i'd leave my home and set foot upon other parts of the oTTD world. Well, it's simply really, i was exiled. Sent into the wilderness. Banned. Don't worry, i won't get into too many details, all you need to know is that i did and said some things i shouldn't have and consequently i regret my actions. Anyway, i love oTTD and i love to compete. I'd like to get to know everyone here and hopefully my competitiveness will have a positive effect and hopefully we'll be able to bring the best out each other. Well, that's all i have to say. See you all in the near future. Game on!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Hello 11 years 7 months ago #1208

Hi Cossack,

Thank you for your introduction. Very nice to know they like us at n-ice, and I must say that the feeling is mutual. In fact we wouldn't exist without n-ice and the help of the guys over there :-) so... GREAT overall :-)

About you, it's nice to have you here... We have SOME rules which are different from n-ice. Just make sure to read the rules we have and act according to them and you should be fine :-) So, welcome to our servers and we hope you have a GREAT time :-)

Cheers, see you on the servers.

Best regards,

Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Hello - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.