Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Player Cortex refusing to follow rules on Server 17 (K1 Extreme Goal) 1 year 3 months ago #8265

Player Cortex consistently violates rules on Server 17. I left signs asking fellow player to follow the rules only to be derided and insulted.

In this case rule #8 was being abused. I captured two screenshots showing clear violations.

Please ban this user as he is detracting from the enjoyment of this site.

Thanks for your consideration.

Links to screenshots:

imgur.com/a/RcWmEKB
Reluctantly crouched at the starting line. Engines pumping and thumping in time. The green light flashes, the flags go up. Churning and burning, they yearn for the cup. They deftly maneuver and muscle for rank. Fuel burning fast on an empty tank. Reckless and wild, they pour through the turns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inscius
  • bobbytables
  • bobbytables's Avatar Topic Author
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • Always sanitize DB inputs.
  • Thank you received: 7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Player Cortex refusing to follow rules on Server 17 (K1 Extreme Goal) 1 year 3 months ago #8266

why don't you put the real capture? I could not enlarge the station because an oil well appeared while I was working ... 14 tile of a water-borne ..and please show me where I insulted you! stop lying boy

Last edit: by cortex.

Player Cortex refusing to follow rules on Server 17 (K1 Extreme Goal) 1 year 3 months ago #8270

Ok Cortex.. i understand the frustration of an appearing oil well on a spot blocking you from building, but please ,do not bypass it by breaking rule 8.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inscius, tomb

Player Cortex refusing to follow rules on Server 17 (K1 Extreme Goal) 1 year 3 months ago #8271

Yo9u can start by not calling me boy.
Reluctantly crouched at the starting line. Engines pumping and thumping in time. The green light flashes, the flags go up. Churning and burning, they yearn for the cup. They deftly maneuver and muscle for rank. Fuel burning fast on an empty tank. Reckless and wild, they pour through the turns.
  • bobbytables
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-

Player Cortex refusing to follow rules on Server 17 (K1 Extreme Goal) 1 year 3 months ago #8272

Is that all? No ban? This is a player who has a history of being banned, and is clearly unrepentant. Is that what BTPro is all about? Turning a blind eye?
  • bobbytables
  • -=EPIC Donator=-
  • -=EPIC Donator=-

Last edit: by bobbytables.

Player Cortex refusing to follow rules on Server 17 (K1 Extreme Goal) 1 year 3 months ago #8273

Is that what BTPro is all about? Turning a blind eye?

I wouldn't call it turning a blind eye exactly, but yes, the screenshots you've shared probably don't warrant more than a warning.
As an admin perhaps I am a bit jaded, but I've seen much worse.

The insults on the other hand could absolutely be a bannable offense. The issue there is a lack of evidence, I simply don't know what was said. Had you shared images of the chat log here the same way you did with the stations, it's possible we would have taken harsher action.
I did look through my logs to see if I could find anything, but they only go back so far.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, tomb
  • Inscius
  • Don't believe anyone. Including me.
  • Thank you received: 59

Last edit: by Inscius. Reason: Wording
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Player Cortex refusing to follow rules on Server 17 (K1 Extreme Goal) - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.