Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Banned for destroying my *own* vehicles? 10 years 3 months ago #2532

intentionally, is an acceptable behaviour or even normal to reach server goal?

You keep using this phrase, which is irrelevant as nowhere in the rules does it explicitly state that every player action has to advance them towards the server goal. I would appreciate someone elses input on this situation as we have previously discussed pretty much every relevant point.

My aim isn't to clutter up this forum with our points of view, I already know your explanation inside out, I would rather see what other peoples opinion on it is.
  • Pleb
  • Pleb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
The topic has been locked.

Banned for destroying my *own* vehicles? 10 years 3 months ago #2534

Hi Pleb,

As ST2 explained that is a form of cheating and every time a player gets a vehicle destroyed we get a red flag as preventive measure to improve the servers maintenance, the players able to play with fair play and an healthy community without intrusive players.

To sum up: Destroying vehicles is something that you can do offline without using server resources.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2
  • tomate
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 6

Banned for destroying my *own* vehicles? 10 years 3 months ago #2536

As ST2 explained that is a form of cheating

Destroying my own stuff is a form of cheating? Huh.

Anyway, thanks for the explanation.
  • Pleb
  • Pleb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Banned for destroying my *own* vehicles? 10 years 3 months ago #2537

:) Neither him or I said that or that way. I can copy past your sentences and show it in many different ways, and its not hard to do that. Nowadays with CTRL + C it gets pretty fast hehe

Well, you got the idea, either you want to understand with the help of our perspective - which in my opinion only values the work and the game of those involved in this community - or you don't. Either way I can say, again - please feel free to quote this one as well - that "Destroying vehicles is something that you can do offline without using server resources."

I'll close this topic as much (if not all) that was to be said and discuss, did.

Good luck ;)

tomate
  • tomate
  • Thank you received: 6
Last edit: by tomate. Reason: Closing statement.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Banned for destroying my *own* vehicles? - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.