Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

banned unexpectedly 10 years 4 months ago #2458

Your name ingame: I do not remember... it was generated, I didnt make a specific one... the company's name was 'Yes' :)
Admin who banned you: I do not know, I was not banned during the game...
Reason why you are banned: I do not know either. Come to think of it, there could be two reasons: 1. I asked the company be reset and I left the game. I am not sure this is bannable, when I leave before the goal I always reset to give room for other players, otherwise its a waste. 2. once I used the wrong tool on a map area and instead of planting trees I... buldozered it :) and yes, there was another player around that city, but I do not think I destroyed anything of him... that is not possible... I hope haha anyway, I typed in 'oops' but nobody complained anyway, so I thought it was indeed just a oops. In any case I would like to know what the reason is for my being banned, so that I can appologize and avoid it in the future.
Explain why you should be unbanned: I was not aware of doing something that was not allowed; it is not my intention to annoy or sabotage other players...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

banned unexpectedly 10 years 4 months ago #2459

Solved.

It was a big, non-expiring rangeban. It's removed now.
  • vGelder
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 banned unexpectedly - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.