Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I am very sorry for what happend today, El Taco 10 years 8 months ago #2014

Hello BTPRO My name is Patrick and I am from Spain My ingame name is: El taco diablo
I don't know who banned me, but I do know the reason for the ban.
Today I got banned because I was mad at someone for building in one of my cities, I did not know at the time that was aloud in the game, so I got really angry and destroyed buildings in his hometown for several times.

I have read all the rules now and am aware of my mistakes from today. I shall see to it that this wil never happen in the future.
My sincere appologies to the player that I've misrupted his game during today's playtime.

I hope we can come to an understanding and that I get to play on your awesome servers once again.

Greetings,

Patrick Cavanna

PS. I also Speak Dutch :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I am very sorry for what happend today, El Taco 10 years 8 months ago #2018

How long will my ban persist? :(

I am very sorry for what happend today, El Taco 10 years 8 months ago #2019

well, I guess was a tempban, because:

[2013-08-09 22:26:52] * %ttd-srv13 * ---> El Taco Diablo (#157/81.35.***.***/ES) has joined the game

so, I guess tempban is over... but I strongly recommend you to read our rules and respect them. The best advices I can give to you and to all players :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: El Taco Diablo
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.

I am very sorry for what happend today, El Taco 10 years 8 months ago #2029

Well, Right now I am trying to log in onto the servers of open ttd and it says im still banned, while I could play a few days ago, and I haven't done anything to get banned again.
Is this like a bug? Because somedays it will show I am banned and other days it just lets me onto the server

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 I am very sorry for what happend today, El Taco - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.