Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sincere Apologies 10 years 9 months ago #1981

Who: Me. I actually used to be Schiff, and was a mod for a bit of time until life interrupted, etc.
What: I was banned for goofing around with a player. He maxed out on busses, so in good fun I did the same thing, and made the bus route go through one of his cities. We had a laugh, but I apologized when I realized that he was slightly bugged, and sent them back to the depot. An admin took control of my account, and did nothing really, as the busses were already heading back. He did sell them which was fine. He asked me whether I promise to play fair, and I promised. After that all I did was build a boat route to steel passengers from green which was legal afaik, and I made a bus route with about 7 stops and 10 busses going down one of the connecting roads to his cities. I didnt realize that this was illegal, and got a permanent ban. My busses were not clogging any street ways or anything so, blah. I am still sorry if I broke the rules; I thought that was fair game.
Where: City builder on sub tropical
When: Yesterday
Why: Just for a laugh.

No bad intentions, not trying to grief anyone, no bad language or vulgarities, and I promptly apologized. As said, my last action was only a few (About 10) busses running on one of green players streets far outside his main town; I really did not think that was illegal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sincere Apologies 10 years 9 months ago #1982

Hi Slick Someone,

It is currently a 7 day temp ban,

As you were aware the 500 RV trick is classed as blocking, hence they were sold by an admin, After this you built a random canal between 2 cities just so you could mess around with boats. It was then obvious to the 2 admins that were involved in the RV mess and myself whilst in the game watching you that you had no intention to play properly, hence starting the green attack, and yes your busses were blocking greens, but why on earth did you need 7-10 bus stops along an empty road is anyone guess????. You were then given a final warning, and told that if you continued to be a nuisance you would be banned for an amount of time or permenant. Then i caught you placing trees in other ppls towns and cities that other ppl were obviously going to use just so that there in-town rating plummeted and tbh this was the final straw.

1. Please read the rules and understand them 100% (New Set)
2. Agree that you will never do this type of behaviour again.

If you are caught doing this again it will NOT be a temporary ban it will be permenant.

Once you agree to all of these terms. I will be happy enough to un-ban you, but please take this as your FINAL warning.

Many Regards

HSquishy
BTP Admin

Sincere Apologies 10 years 9 months ago #1983

Bah this forum keeps crashing my chrome browser....

Anyway, yes you are right; when I realized that I goofed early, I decided to experiment and play around, rather than focusing on my own company. I really should have brushed up on my rules to your servers, as ignorance is really no excuse. I did not realize that having any busses in anyone elses cities was a violation. At the very least, the busses do congest there, and that was part of my plan. My bad and my apologies.
As for the trees, again, it did not even occur to me that it would lower a cities rating. The game was about to end with 99% so I decided to go over to the person's city who I did the busses with and try to beautify it so to speak with the hope I would get a smile out of that player. :pinch:

So again, I will take due diligence to read the new set of rules, and I promise to leave other players alone and not repeat my behavior.

Sincerely:
Shiff~

Sincere Apologies 10 years 9 months ago #1985

You have been unbanned, but please remember this is your final chance.

Regards

HS

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Sincere Apologies - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.