Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Banned for what seems like no reason. 10 years 9 months ago #1945

Ingame Username : RedHebridean (Possibly TheHebridean at time)
Admin : Unknown
Reason for being banned : Unknown

Hello there. A couple of months ago I noticed, when trying to enter one of your servers, that I was banned. I have played on your servers before this and have read your rules on the website and, as far as I understand, have followed them. I had no argument with any admin before and actually kept quite quiet and tried to keep to my own business. If I have broken any rules I apologise but would like to add that it was due to stupidity and inability to understand rather than blatant ignorance. If I have broken the rules I understand punishment but I would appreciate an explanation if so.

Thank you for your time. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by RedHebridean.

Banned for what seems like no reason. 10 years 9 months ago #1977

Hello, thanks for letting us know and I'm sorry no one has posted sooner to your post. Are you able to access the servers now? Using the IP address from your post I can not find any ban to match this, therefore you should be able to join using the machine you used to post this.

If you still have problems please come onto our IRC channel using mibbit, the link can be found in the "Contact Us" tab on the top menu.

Regards,

cxc
Server Admin
  • cxc
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Banned for what seems like no reason. - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.