Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

dalush te odio 10 years 10 months ago #1846

I was still playing when I DALUSH went bankrupt a company and I did not know and which I did buy my crack, and create another company and was quiet again I started playing and writing empeso dalush not let the other firm fish roll that went bankrupt again, buy it and was quiet when DALUSH other beside me I no longer fish was changing my station when I delete my eStation dalush I had bought that which was wanted for envy seems a new player is better than the
I rewrite the chat that he was breaking the rules which in my opinion was not haci. because he himself had created that station dalush and delete me again, and then I miss the dalush server if you can not play for you with new downloads to the chat I wrote that it was poor creating businesses
Now if they want new people to join them deverian administrators have not as terrible as DALUSH the end all players go to other games I play ottd m from two 6.22 and I'm sad that I squeeze out unfair things now I can not enter any server of btpro when ever and played well, bring to dalush lousy administrator is creating businesses.

morgul bye he went to another game more better :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: dalush te odio 10 years 10 months ago #1849

well, I won't try to translate it, morgul666

But I'll explain:
- Started with a station spread, I've tried to get player attention (chats, moments later I fixed the station - left a sign explaining why - and finally locked company - we're talking in several minutes among all this actions)
- When I locked his company, he created another one ONLY to block other players - Instant reset!
- Despite my efforts to communicate, instead of asking why actions I took, came with this:

[2013-06-12 04:16:41] <ttd-sandbox1> [03:38:46] Player (Spectator): chupame el piko conchetumadre

It's a tempban and for me, I'll leave it as it is!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Re: dalush te odio 10 years 10 months ago #1857

mira si tu no dejas jugar tranquilo a las demas personas por que crees que ellas si, a todo esto no me importa por que ahi miles de juegos online de ottd ja a otra cosa aprende a jugar como corresponde ,tu empresa se fue a la quiebra y me la vendieron y si estaba en esa cuidad perdiste por que hiciste una estacion al lado chao a si te bloke fue por que eres un pesamo amargado

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 dalush te odio - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.