Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

RandomDutchGuy ban 11 years 3 weeks ago #1738

I've been banned because I had a big mouth to admin, telling he was "Power tripping"

Was playing on City Builder with an online friend that I play other games with introduced him to the game. He apparently destroyed our own stations (playing in same company)

SomeRandomAdmin kicked him for that. So I got a bit pissed because my goal was to make my gaming buddy like TTD so we would also be doing this together. So I told this admin that he was power tripping and that kicking must have give him such a rush.

Maybe it was not the best behavior from me but admin kicked without warning I think.

I love this server and hope i can get unbanned. Been playing on N-ice.org but its just not as good for some reason.

Thanks for reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: RandomDutchGuy ban 11 years 3 weeks ago #1739

RandomDutchGuy, The following is the case:

When someone has a big mouth to an admin the instruction is actually to kick him / her without a particular reason. We are all adults here (at least, I think we are), so having big mouths to admins won't help anyone.

The goal of every admin at BTPro is to "Keep the fun up for all players". We are no gods or whatever, so when an admin sees that someone is destroying stations and didn't get that it was the same company, he or she takes action. When this is not necesary or appropriate we would like to hear that in a NORMAL way from others, not by insulting us or whatever.

Anyway, it's good that you posted a message on the forum and I will unban you. Just think a little the next time before you write something in the chat, we are not getting paid for this or whatever, if we didn't wanted you here we wouldn't have started these servers in the first place.

Anyways, I hope this makes things a little more clear, behave, play according to the rules and we won't bother you. If we make any errors, talk to us like a normal person please.

Have fun in the game :-)

Best regards,

Frank
Server Admin

Re: RandomDutchGuy ban 11 years 3 weeks ago #1740

Thank you Frank. I think Hsquishie will be happy you did. And me aswell.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 RandomDutchGuy ban - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.