Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Rule 3 9 years 7 months ago #3516

Its not allowed to steal or compete in secondary goods.

But are you allowed to GIVE someoe the secondary goods?

Example1:
player 1 makes a oil train to refinery and needs to quit, and gives permission to his freind thats also online to do the goods.

Example2:
player 1 for some reason doesn't wanna do goods trains and then gives the goods to another player.

Both example is certainly NOT stealing or competing in secondary goods but i still wanted to ask to know for sure.
What shall I put in here...
  • tootootje
  • tootootje's Avatar Topic Author
  • Is it supposed to make that sound?
  • Thank you received: 1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rule 3 9 years 7 months ago #3521

I guess rule 3 is quite clear. if a company is legitimately authorized to take goods (for example) it's no more "steal". Can even happen cases where players agree to share same factory (example), both delivering primary cargo and taking goods. But the player that delivered 1st must agree, since by right are their goods.

but there's a thin line between what you described and what can be considered illegal abusing. For example: 1 company giving secondary production to other company gives an unfair advantage, compared to the other companies, correct?

That's why we like more this solution: Don't take secondary/tertiary cargos made by other companies. That's why we prefer that players respect strictly our rule #3.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tootootje
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Rule 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.