Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Industry spreading? 11 years 7 months ago #1272

So I think I know the answer to this question to be yes, but I've seen a couple different examples that seem to vary (I know that it is admin/mod discretion, but still :))

I believe is completely OK, as he is transporting from 2 other stations to the main (normally you'd just plonk some single blocks down to spread the station, against rule#2 obviously), is this the accepted method for doing it with population, and in general other industries (those 2 coal mines that are just 1 block too far to be 1 station...?
  • Thelen
  • Thelen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Industry spreading? 11 years 7 months ago #1276

That is indeed spreading, and NOT allowed on our servers. Passengers from within the city must be transported by using buses and not spreading bus stops across a city :) If you see people doing things that seem wrong do not hestitate to use the !admin <reason> command in chat. This enables us to know if something is up :)

Do you have the players name so I can remind him aswell? :)

(Also rule list can be seen on the forum here: openttd.btpro.nl/index.php/forum/11-serv...ules/10-server-rules or seen ingame by typing !rules into chat)

Happy gaming,

cxc
  • cxc
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 35

Re: Industry spreading? 11 years 7 months ago #1279

Perhaps I should have given more detail, derp.

He does actually have 3 different stations in that screen, 2 bus only, then the bus + train (the stations list doesn't show central as being a train station too, but it is), but he does have non-contiguous bus stop stations, I assume that is what you mean?

Honestly I dislike rule#2 when it comes to passengers and industries that are just slightly too far away, so I probably won't report unless it is really bad, but yea I think I understand it better now, thanks! :D
  • Thelen
  • Thelen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Industry spreading? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.