Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Flooding cities with busses for transfer? 11 years 8 months ago #1199

heyho.

just wanted to say that i dont know that having much busses increases company value, and it was not my intention :). i use the busses to bring my passengers to the main station, and the bus stations was full of passengers. nonetheless this problem is solved because i switched to industries, which leads me personally to another problem:

last game i took all my money and fundet 6 forests (6*6.500.000€). another player first began to steal my goods, i advised him that its against the rules and a admin has helped me out of this situation.

then the same player began to steal all the wood from my (funded) forests;

i understand that its not against the rules to steal (funded) wood (even when it was a dirty revenge), but i personally do not understand why its not possible to build any kind of profitable transport network without someone else is allowed to steal all the work and money you put into these (working well) hot spots.

its nice to play on your servers but its a pity that there is no possibility to play the game in my style: trying to have one extremly profitable track instead of spamming 100 poor tracks all around the map.

probably i have a problem with competition and i should play singleplayer :lol:
  • Lux
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Flooding cities with busses for transfer? - Page 2 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.