Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CryptoDonations 6 years 2 months ago #6398

A thought passed by me, upon visiting btpro after being absent for a millenia!!!!

Where is that crypto-donate button? I see you guys accept donations, why not put
up a couple of crypto wallets on display, I can be the first one donating you a
50 bucks in zcash and/or ethereum/ethereum classic, or something. Like what you're
doing. TTD must live, no die.

Some of you probably know me from the older days, so, yeah, not here to cause
the next bubble trouble or anything, just a friendly gesture towards fellow tycooners,
maintaining the multiplayer portion of the game long forgotten. (Which is noble!)
Perhaps, in return, a crypto button presence will go some small step towards making the new
currencies recognized faster in the world. A very very tiny step.. Still!

If you wish to chat or educate yerself on the topic of crypto, like "which of the 1500
currencies are most suitable for donations" or "how the fuck do I create a wallet aargh",
"Why would anyone, who is sane, use crypto instead of cash" or "how to cash out and be on my way"...

I'll be glad to answer, if needed

look me up on discord:

Moriarte #1733. (yep, Lookin at you ST2) or other owners/admins are surely welcome too
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, ST2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CryptoDonations 6 years 2 months ago #6399

Lol, nice post Moriarte and thanks for the suggestion :)

I will check if I can put some wallet addresses for various coins up on the donations / Vip page.

I can put up: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin. Am i missing one in that list except zcash (Will look at zcash)?

Thanks again :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb

CryptoDonations 6 years 2 months ago #6400

Bitcoin not very suitable for donations, it’s appropriate if you plan buying a jet. There is transaction comission around 20 bucks (for the sender) or more regardless of size. And hefty waiting time. For reference, ethereum costs ~$1 to shift and 30 sec waiting time, while zcash is in the .00 cents and up to 3 minutes of waiting. Bitcoin Cash 30 cents per transaction, so is litecoin.

So yeah, there’s that.

Anyway, these are big established names, they cover most of the options i guess.

CryptoDonations 6 years 2 months ago #6401

Welcome back Moriarte :)

Bitcoin not very suitable for donations, it’s appropriate if you plan buying a jet.

hahaha xD
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Last edit: by ST2.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 CryptoDonations - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.