Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Application from Wacko1976 7 years 3 months ago #5765

In-game name: Wacko1976
Time-zone: CET, so UTC+1
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: not that i kow
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them: Sure i agree...
What times are you most active?: evenings between 1900 and 2400
Sex [Male/Female] : Male
Why do you want to be a moderator, And why should we make you one?: ST2 tricked me, the bastard :huh: . No, i've been playing for some time now, lurking on the irc channels and thinking a while now to apply for mod. I Always appreciated it when an admin came to the rescue when a troll was destroying the fun. I know it can scare off new players when someone is sabotaging, so maybe I can be of assistance in keeping it fair and fun.
Also, I'm okay with helping other players in improving their game, especially if they're interested in the advice they get.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2, wwoutt, tomb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Application from Wacko1976 7 years 3 months ago #5766

Wacko1976 , thank you for your application :)

Keeping the tradition, I'll start saying that IRC presence is very important, as you probably already noticed ^^
You already made us some visits there, that's a good start and as you saw, servers channel is very important to manage and control the servers and any issues (even if potential).
And ofc, 2 other reasons: you see how things work and we know you a bit better that can help us taking a decision :)

We always recommend a dedicated IRC client (HydraIRC, IceChat, mIRC, AdiIRC, or any other).

Ask us if you need any help setting it up and any doubt you have on how to deal with all those commands.

Cya there :)
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Application from Wacko1976 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.