Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Application WTF 10 years 9 months ago #1874

In-game name:WTF
Time-zone:SAST (South African Standard TIme = UTC-2)
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?:No
Have you read the rules and agree to follow them:Yes
What times are you most active?: From 08h00 to 02:00
Sex [Male/Female] :M
Why do you want to be a moderator, And why should we make you one?: I spend a lot of time on your servers. I follow the rules and I play for fun. I have been playing TTD since it was a DOS game by Chris Sawyer and OpenTTD since its launch. I am a generally fair person - a father of 3 children and 5 dogs. I have a good sense of humour and a reasonable eloquence in English. How much more do you want to know?
  • WTF
  • WTF's Avatar Topic Author
  • BTPro RETIRED Moderator
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Application WTF 10 years 9 months ago #1875

hello :)

well, I'll start by saying this: if WTF passes our tests... for sure will create some funny conversations :D

Now... to the point:
I've already told WTF that presence in our IRC channels is very importante... for several reasons; it's where team meets, talks, discuss ideas, etc, etc; it's where admins can check if help is needed in any server; many commands can be used from there without the need of entering the server (very usefull in some situations); and to finish, it's where - to have an idea - you can check how admin team works, get used to commands; among other things that I dnt recall now :P

Note: Any help you need on setting your prefered IRC client, feel free to ask :)
you're not forced to be there 24/7 but the time you're online and available to play... would be appreciated and as you can see, is a factor taken into account in our decision.
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Re: Application WTF 10 years 9 months ago #1883

Thank you for your application :) We will discuss this with the other members of the admin as well and let you know what the next steps are.

As ST2 has rightly said, IRC presence is a must, as this is how we see all server chat at once so it enables us to work very efficiently.

There are countless IRC clients out there, some free, some to be paid for. If you need recommendations I'm sure ST2 will help you out with obtaining an IRC client.

In the mean time you can still connect to our chat channel by using mibbit (the link is available on the 'Contact Us' page. Also underneath that is the IRC details you will need if using your own IRC client :)

Regards,

cxc
  • cxc
  • Thank you received: 35

Re: Application WTF 10 years 9 months ago #1906

Application accepted - Welcome to the team WTF!

I will get you setup officially on Tuesday 2nd July 2013, if you're about. Till then, rest up :)
  • cxc
  • Thank you received: 35

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Application WTF - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.