Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Buying other company popup box 5 years 3 months ago #6877

So today, when i was playing, company take-over popup appeared, with message "We are looking for a transport company to take-over our company" and price after that.
Now i saw that company had just one bried moment in minus side and really didn´t want to be an ass, so didn´t click yes to buy that company.
But it got me thinking about an interesting question.

What if, when company takeover popup appears, with price lets say 100k. Now at this point i just leave that popup there, not clicking either yes or no. But i´ll wait. Time passes and company grows, to a some number of company value.
Question time.
Now theoretically lets say, i decide to press yes to popup at this point and proceed with company take-over with price 100k.
Would game successfully let me take over that company with price of 100k, even if now company not in minus balance anymore or it just gives me some error, that time for take-over has passed or something?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ST2, tomb
  • Trumsi
  • Trumsi's Avatar Topic Author
  • -=Donator=-
  • -=Donator=-
  • Thank you received: 16

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Buying other company popup box 5 years 3 months ago #6878

Indeed a good and fun question :D
I have no idea how that exactly works, so my words can be of pure speculation ^^
When a bankrupt company is offered for sale, I think follows the same concept of offering testing vehicles - ordered by company ratings and after timeout gets offered to the next company (if any).

Anyway, best way is to test it... when it happens, just do what you said! After all can be a real good business :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trumsi
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Buying other company popup box - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.