Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Rule number 3 8 years 7 months ago #4646

If i play on server, like goal 20 milions money, and i am going to transport just people, then the cities going to grow up, thanks to me, and you cannot say to other players to leave that town. They can see that the population of the city is great and they can start transport people like me, and thats steal, they take my opporturnity
  • Maydlo
  • Maydlo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rule number 3 8 years 7 months ago #4647

Not really, they are just taking advantage of the opportunity to make money themselves. Besides, I don't think that on a 20mill game taking passengers/mail from a city someone has grown is STEALING as it is NOT the aim of the game and doesn't break any rules I don't think.
I do not accept random friend requests.
Discord: DanH_#1699
  • DanH
  • I love cookies!
  • Thank you received: 6

Rule number 3 8 years 7 months ago #4648

Maydlo wrote: If i play on server, like goal 20 milions money, and i am going to transport just people, then the cities going to grow up, thanks to me, and you cannot say to other players to leave that town. They can see that the population of the city is great and they can start transport people like me, and thats steal, they take my opporturnity

I'll say in a simple way: passengers and mail are primary resources. You don't need to bring anything to Cities grow. On CB's, only Towns are claimable and you get a reserved area. What happens with towns, with good service they grow, it happens with primary industries too! ( See this link ).
And that's why passengers and mail are considered primary resources where competition is allowed.
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Rule number 3 8 years 7 months ago #4650

But its different if you looking after the city or not... City will grow up much faster. And its doesnt matter if its on Pop server or normal money goal server....
  • Maydlo
  • Maydlo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Rule number 3 8 years 7 months ago #4652

Then it is your own problem, NO rules are broken so in advance if you want to make a city grow ASK the other players to not touch that city and if they do touch it it is TOUGH!
I do not accept random friend requests.
Discord: DanH_#1699
  • DanH
  • I love cookies!
  • Thank you received: 6

Rule number 3 8 years 7 months ago #4655

Maydlo wrote: But its different if you looking after the city or not... City will grow up much faster. And its doesnt matter if its on Pop server or normal money goal server....

Maydlo , now your're getting funny but at same time weird; firstly started defending changes on rule #3 to allow (a bit) competition on secondary/tertiary cargos and now your arguements are like you want the Cities only to yourself.
I strongly recommend you decide yourself, because soon you're asking to deny competition on primary resources because you started serving an industry and now it produces more.

Remember that server rules exist to give fair, and at same time, fun games to all players!
  • ST2
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Rule number 3 - Page 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.