Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Want to become a better OpenTTD player? 9 years 2 months ago #4079

Hello there. I have an idea which is not 100% thought out yet so ill make a "small" topic about it to see interests.

Idea is to have people who want to become a better OpenTTD player getting teached in some sessions in whatever field they feel necessary/interesting to learn more about.

This could happen on ANY server whichever the client chooses/or want to play in future games. As different servers got different rules one has to adjust for such of course. Maybe even change server to teach different stuff.

The communication to make this session happen could be with Skype or IRC, or simply grab me whenever you find me online. Whatever communication likable could work.

Im not sure to teach one or many at same time but this is very dependant on how many and at what time people play normally. I myself is online quite a lot so it would mainly be YOUR time that matters and of course how interested you are in this idea of getting more knowledge about the game.

Ok so lets summarize. "BOOTCAMPING w/ SABER" how bout that! :)

What do i teach? Everything i know about the game (which is a lot) that would interest you / make you a better player.

This can be for example: Hotkeys to play faster. How to think in certain situations. How to use stations most efficient. How to use your tools properly. Being economic. How to think and look at things before you start playing, Tips and Tricks, etc etc. List goes on. Very dependant on what you already know and how you already play the game.

Contact me?

IRC: Im on Novapolis.net / BTPro.nl / N-Ice.org , IRCs (preferred). You can find the irc-adresses on the websites.
Mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (not preferred)
Ingame: Im mostly playing on www.novapolis.net/server-page , where im called SabeĀ® or Saber

NOTE about IRC. You can type "Saber" whenever on a Novapolis / BTPro / N-ice server to ALL-chat and i will get a notice to irc that you've spoken my name. This is a way to find me (if im home to acknowledge it meanwhile you are still playing)

Thats about all i had to say. Lets see if this is interesting enough. It's all !FREE! of course and done on my free time. A final NOTE. The community of OpenTTD is very friendly on average and i think most people help each other out, its just YOU that have to show interest for it to happen. :)

(reserves myself for typos, grammar)
//Magnus 'Saber' Jonsson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank, vGelder
  • Saber
  • Saber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • FrankerZ
  • Thank you received: 34

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Saber.

Want to become a better OpenTTD player? 9 years 2 months ago #4081

I guess u could also type here of course.. Also comment on this idea please! I want some feedback :p
//Magnus 'Saber' Jonsson
  • Saber
  • Saber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • FrankerZ
  • Thank you received: 34

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Want to become a better OpenTTD player? - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.