Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Simple (nub?) question 10 years 5 months ago #2284

Hey guys, I have a problem!
Before when I made a new train vehicle it would show at the end the length of the train in blocks, it doesnt do that anymore! Is there some hotkey o.s.s. that I have to find?

Thanks for the help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Simple (nub?) question 10 years 5 months ago #2285

I don't really know but you could just count how many cars there are then you know how long it is.

Simple (nub?) question 10 years 5 months ago #2286

hey, yeah counting would work but its somewhat unpractical to count them each time.. I prefer getting the number back!

More mail? 10 years 4 months ago #2371

Hey everyone, I just borrowed this topic instead of making a new one, just a quick question :)

Anyways ...

I'm new to this forums and also fairly new to openttd. I've played TTD back in the days, but i fell back in love with this game :) I'm playing on your servers most of the time and I find the citybuilder to suit me the best. I think it's fantastic, I love how you can make the town grow into city and so on, but I'm always struggling with one thing. I have a cronic shortage of mail !!! I get tons of passengers all the time, but I just can't seem to be able to transport enough mail.

I have tried with transfering mail to the train station, but unlike passengers, town generate only a small amount of mail. I've seen others having 500 or more mail at their stations ...

Are there any tricks you would like to share with a fellow transporter? Thanks :)

More mail? 10 years 4 months ago #2372

Hey sherc,

to be honest: the best tip I can give you in this is: watch how others do it.

When the "winners" are near the goal, look at their town / city and check how they did it with mail. There is unfortunatly no golden rule to it, it's just trying what suits you best (truck, train or whatever).

Anyways, just spectate a game near the end sometimes and you will learn alot I can asure you :-)

Good luck!

Best regards,

Frank
Server Admin

More mail? 10 years 4 months ago #2373

I'll take that advice. Thanks Frank :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Simple (nub?) question - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.