Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7022

Wacko1976 do not use multiple ip addresses ... nor do I know how to do this! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS BANNED YET ???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7023

See my post openttd.btpro.nl/index.php/forum/6-sugge...e-game?start=24#7011

I banned you for the cheat, then Frank unbanned you, you continued with using the same cheat, so i banned you for 15 days.

So please stay away for another week. Sunday 19 january you are welcome back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7024

Uhm, Wacko1976, I surely didn't unban him... I didn't do anything on this subject to be honest.
I leave it completely up to you and also support your decisions.

@Cortex, don't try to play now, otherwise I will ban your whole account from even logging in to the website... As Wacko said, the 19th of January you can play again. But also from that point on you need to follow the rules. If not, we will decide on possible harder actions.

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7025

Sorry, i assumed it bc he played right after the first ban and he mentioned you.

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7026

I followed the rules! why can't I put 100 trains when this is the limit ?????? it's my money /// they have no one to affect it !!! where is the deception ???? /// and I want evidence that I insulted and blocked players! .... Wacko1976 all the time since you appeared as admin you linked to me. to another you gave him one day ban / thousand 7 days /// why boy ???? /// being a sponsor ???? beautiful :)

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7027

Cortex: the fact that you are a sponsor is much appreciated, but doesn’t buy you off from cheating!

We all learned that if you buy a lot of trains in 1 time that your company value rockets up in 1 blow. If you are not using these trains for anything else than blowing up your CV value, this is for sure cheating.
The reason why we are making a point out of this is that you are taking the fun out of the game for other players. This is a big thing at BTPro. If you are only playing for points, thats your choice, but other players also play for fun! When you then destroy the game by generating a lot of trains at once just to win the game: not cool and for sure not what we want here at BTPro!

So, there you have it. You can agree or not. But the fact is that BTPro makes the rules, not you! Accept it, or go play somewhere else!

Thanks

Last edit: by Frank. Reason: Typos
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? - Page 7 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.