Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #6998

Beusichem wrote: He is not logged in and has 38 million money. He logged in en within seconds his worth is 51 million. He wins the game and after that his money worth is 38 million. His trains are before login 64 trains, he wins the game with 79 and after the game finished his trains are back on 64. In his financal overview all his money is spent on new transport vehicles (trains) and after the win, they are sold.

@Cortex: the above quote is the main problem, not the blocking or swearing!
Can you explain how the above is possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #6999

Last edit: by cortex.

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7000

Cortex, seriously, don’t start crying like a small kid.

Since you already play here for 15 years you know the game mechanics and maybe you know something that others don’t.
If everything is legit, all is fine. But your reaction to my question makes me feel that what you are doing is actually not legit. Otherwise i guess you would have reacted differently.

If your actions are normal and legit, just explain what happens and nobody will question anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tomb, Bernhard

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7001

>

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7002

Hahahaha :-) Dictator Frank, I like it :)

Cortex: It's very simple: Just explain why the thing happens that Beusichem wrote and we don't have any problem.

The funny thing is that not even I banned you (for 10 days). It was another moderator who observed you during your game and detected that you actually did something that wasn't correct to win a game.
That's why I am asking you: Explain your actions. If things are legit we will restore your access immediately. But until now you still didn't supply me with an explanation.

Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? 4 years 3 months ago #7003

>

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
Best hosting deal on hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2020 Is it possible to cheat on the end of the game? - Page 3 - BTPro - OpenTTD Community.